Technology consulting with BearingPoint is for you if you:
- study computer science, computer engineering or software development related courses
- like analysing data and generating new insights
- enjoy using technology and its application to solve real world problems
- have experience in technologies like Java and .Net
- take a logical, structured approach to your work
Your role as a technology consultant
You will have the opportunity to leverage and develop your technology skills working on large and challenging technology programs for customers across public, financial and commercial services. You will design, build, and implement cutting-edge systems for example; mobile applications, data analytics, customer interaction and transaction processing to solve real world business problems. You will be innovative in identifying business problems for which emerging technologies can provide a solution.