Consulting with BearingPoint is for you if you:
- Study business, management or digital related courses
- Have a keen interest in technology innovation and how it can be used to transform business and customer engagement models
- Have a strong interest in how companies and organisations adapt and evolve to meet their business needs and challenges
- Enjoy developing business ideas which translate into bottom line results
- Have excellent analytical, decision making, interpersonal and communication skills as well as commercial and financial appreciation
- Are fun to work with and thrive in an environment that brings new challenges and learning opportunities every day
Your role as a business consultant
As one of our business consultants you will get to work on both short and long-term projects in a mix of small and large teams. This will involve taking a holistic view of your clients’ operational challenges and needs which considers, their customers, their people, processes and technology.
- You will apply your analytical and management skills to help customers translate their business strategies into actionable projects and programmes.
- You will be part of a team that supports clients through all stages of business transformation, from defining a vision for the future through to implementation.
- You will engage with clients as a trusted advisor, helping them to achieve and sustain their long term objectives in a rapidly changing business environment.
- You will collaborate with colleagues from a range of different teams within our business, including data scientists, software developers and enterprise application specialists.
- You will have the opportunity to work along-side local and national thought leaders, including industry subject matter experts from across the BearingPoint network.
Your career development will be supported through continuous learning, coaching and mentoring. By working across a number of different industry sectors, in a variety of roles, you will be provided with a solid foundation on which to build your future career and specialisation.